No-Deposit Bonus from AZAforex
Period: Jan - Dec 2023
Bonus: $10 No-deposit
Available to: All Clients
How to Get: Regularly write new Articles, and each time you will be rewarded with a new Bonus account with 10 USD after posting an article on the AZA blog
Withdrawal Terms: Only profit can be withdrawn after trading 3 lots for each $10 profits.
Get Bonus: ✓ AZAforex – $10 Articles No Deposit Bonus
AZAforex – $10 Articles No Deposit Bonus Detail:
- For each Unique Article that will be checked and posted on the AZA blog, you will get a bonus account with 10 USD.
- Regularly write new Articles, and each time you will be rewarded with a new Bonus account with 10 USD after posting an article on the AZA blog.
- Invite other authors and get a new bonus account with 10 USD for their First published article.
- For the withdrawal of 10 USD of Profit the volume of your closed orders must be equal to or more than 300,000 USD (or 3 standard Lot).
- You can withdraw or transfer to a maximum of 30 USD Profit from one Bonus trading account. Thus, you will need to have the Volume of closed deals equal to or more than 900,000 USD (or 9 standard lots).
- You can Withdraw profit by Cryptocurrencies and E-wallets.
- Bonus is available for all countries.
Requirements for the Article:
- The content of the article should be about Forex trading, Finance, Investments, Energies, Precious Metals, Currencies, Cryptocurrencies, Indices and Stocks.
- The article can explain strategies, contain economic analytics and trading tips, describe companies available for trading on the MT 7 trading platform, can teach methods of using indicators and oscillators.
- The article must have a Title from 45 to 70 characters and a Brief description from 150 to 160 characters.
- The body of the article must contain at least 6000 characters with no spaces or more.
- The article body text uniqueness must be at least 85 %.
- You can create a description in your own words of another article while observing the necessary uniqueness of the text.
- The text of the article must be in English.
- The article should contain the required keywords that you can see when clicking on the Create Article button in the Client Portal.
- The article should be written grammatically correct, contain punctuation marks and understandable to read.
- The article should not contain links, promotions and descriptions of other brokers and companies.