Spearman Rank Auto Correlation
January 6 | MT5 Indicators | No Comments|
How To Install Metatrader 5 Spearman Rank Auto Correlation indicator
- Download and save the “Spearman Rank Auto Correlation indicator” to your desktop or any other folder located on your computer.
- Open your Metatrader 5 platform.
- Choose “File” then “Open Data Folder” (Ctrl + Shift + D) on your Metatrader 5 platform.
- Explore the following folder: MQL5 > Indicators.
- Copy and paste the “Spearman Rank Auto Correlation indicator” into this folder.
Tip: Create subfolders inside the main MT5 Indicators folder to help keep your indicators better organized.
- Restart your Metatrader 5.
- MT5 custom indicators are stored by default in the custom indicator folder.
To access these indicators, go to Top Menu > Insert > Indicators > Custom
- In order to add a custom indicator to any of your Metatrader 5 charts, you will need to select a forex chart with one mouse click, then go to Top Menu > Insert > Indicators > Custom > click the “Spearman Rank Auto Correlation” indicator.
See a complete guide How To Install Metatrader 5 Custom Indicators
Free Download Spearman Rank Auto Correlation indicator for Metatrader 5
|FileName: Spearman Rank Auto Correlation.zip|
|FileType: .mql5 / .ex5 / .zip|
|Permissions: View & Download|
File size: 39.6 kb