How to Instal “Colored Stochastic” Indicator for Metatrader 4
- Open your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Download and save the “Colored Stochastic” indicator to your desktop or any other folder located on your local computer.
- Choose “File” then “Open Data Folder” (Ctrl + Shift + D) on your Metatrader 4 platform.
- Explore the following folder: MQL4 > Indicators.
- Copy and paste the “Colored Stochastic” indicator into this folder.
- Restart Metatrader 4.
- “Colored Stochastic” indicators are stored by default in the custom indicator folder.
- To access these indicators, go to Top Menu > Insert > Indicators > Custom.
- In order to add a “Colored Stochastic” indicator to any of your Metatrader 4 charts, you will need to select a forex chart with one mouse click, then go to Top Menu > Insert > Indicators > Custom > click the “Colored Stochastic”.
See a complete guide How To Install Metatrader 4 Custom Indicators
Free Download Colored Stochastic indicator for Metatrader 4
|FileName: Colored Stochastic.zip|
|FileType: .mql4 / .ex4 / .zip|
|Permissions: View & Download|
File size: 22.9 kb