Synopsis E-book: Intro to Candlesticks
The Japanese began using technical analysis to trade rice in the 17th century. While this early version of technical analysis was different from the US version initiated by Charles Dow around 1900, many of the guiding principles were very similar:
• The “what” (price action) is more important than the “why” (news, earnings, and so on).
• All known information is reflected in the price.
• Buyers and sellers move markets based on expectations and emotions (fear and greed).
• Markets fluctuate.
• The actual price may not reflect the underlying value.
Preview Intro to Candlesticks
Download E-book Intro to Candlesticks
- FileName: Intro to Candlesticks
- Author: –
- Language: English
- Size: 135 kb | Remove!
- FileType: .pdf
- Dir.: Part0