Forex Live Contest from ACY
- Duration: One month for each stage. Six months in total, plus the final.
- Registration: Follow the schedule
- Available: All Client
- How to Participate: Open a new live account. Confirm your participation through the email received and make a deposit.
- How to Win: Make profit with the highest profit (%)
- Withdrawal: Prize and profit can be withdrawn.
- Rank 1 Wins a $500,000 account to trade – takes 50% of profits
- Rank 2 Wins a $300,000 account to trade – takes 50% of profits
- Rank 3 Wins a $100,000 account to trade – takes 50% of profits
- Rank 4 Wins a $50,000 account to trade – takes 50% of profits
- Rank 5 Wins a $50,000 account to trade – takes 50% of profits
*Australians are not eligible to receive prizes under Australian law (ASIC). If an Australian-based trader achieves a position in the Top 5, they will receive a Certificate of Trading Excellence. Please see our T&C for further details.
ACY MT4 Trading Contest | Trading Cup Detail:
Trading Cup Terms and Conditions
• The Trading Cup, hereinafter referred to as the Contest, is conducted jointly by ACY Capital Australia
Limited (ACY LTD), an entity licenced in Vanuatu (VFSC 012868) with a registered address of Govant
Building, 1276 Port-Vila, Vanuatu and ACY Securities Pty Ltd (ACY AU), an entity licensed in Australia (AFSL
403863) with a registered address of ACY Tower, L18/799 Pacific Hwy Chatswood, Sydney NSW.
• ACY AU is the promoter for Australian residents and ACY LTD is the promoter of non-Australia residents.
Both ACY AU and ACY LTD trade under the name of ACY Securities, but there are specific conditions in this
promotion that only apply to ACY AU clients.
• At all times, please refer to the relevant legal documents of ACY LTD, which can be found on our terms
page here, and ACY AU which can be found here. CFDs are derivatives and you don’t own or have any
rights to the asset that underly the derivatives. Trading derivatives carry a high level of risk where you can
lose substantially more than your investment.
• The Contest will last for twelve months, starting from the 1st July 2021 to 30th June 2022.
• The final ranking is settled by the Artificial Intelligence Money Manager Ranking (AI-MMR) formula which
is our proprietary formula (the results of which will be disclosed on our website). The person with the
highest AI-MMR score is the winner. In the event of a tie, the participant with the highest overall profit
will be determined the winner.
• All trading histories will be captured after opting-in through our ACY.Cloud client portal for purposes of
calculating the AI-MMR Ranking.
• The Contest leader board will be updated at https://tradingcup.com/en daily during the competition
• Participants can choose between the ACY LTD or ACY AU Standard, ProZero or Bespoke MT4 or MT5 live
trading accounts via the ACY.Cloud client portal. Demo accounts do not qualify.
• ACY LTD and ACY AU reserves the right at its sole discretion to accept or decline the application of any
participant in the Contest.
• There is no account opening minimum apart from the requirements to open the respective account at ACY
LTD or ACY AU. For example, the minimum starting balance for a Standard account is $50 and for the
ProZero account it is $200. There is no maximum set.
• All trading histories, including deposits and withdrawals are calculated with the AI-MMR ranking.
• All open positions as of 21:59 on the 30th June 2022 (GMT), will be captured at this time for purposes of
calculating the final Contest balance of all participants.
• The principal and profit can be withdrawn at any time. At ACY LTD, the minimum amount of withdrawal is
• Participants will vie for ACY LTD trading accounts, with a total of $1 million USD split between the top 5
leader board in the following format. Please note that ACY AU clients will only receive a certificate of
trading excellence, not a live trading account, and a possible trophy.