Deposit Bonus from broker Atirox
- Period: Jan – Dec 2023
- Bonus: Welcome Deposit Bonus up to $10,000
- Available: New Clients
- How: Open a new account, make first deposit min. $1000 and request the bonus.
- Withdrawal: Bonus can be withdrawn after trading 1 lot each $1 bonus.
Get Bonus: AvaTrade – Welcome Bonus New Account
AvaTrade - Welcome Bonus New Account | Detail:
- This promotion is valid for new clients on their first deposit during the promotion period only.
- The offer is for first-time deposits of up to 50,000, for higher amounts please contact support.
- Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible for this promotion.
- The bonus will be credited into your trading account once it’s funded, identification documents are submitted, account verified and you open a trade.
- Bonuses will be credited according to your trading platform’s base currency.
- Japanese Yen Accounts – bonuses are calculated according to the official USDJPY exchange rate.
- Bonuses are eligible on all CFD and FX trades.
- Clients from the following countries are not eligible for this promotion: European countries, Canada, Japan, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, United Kingdom, ADGM Regulation clients or UAE Clients under ADGM Regulation, and Australia.
- AvaTrade reserves the right to cancel or reject bonus promotions at its sole discretion.
How to Properly Calculate the Bonus (and other items of interest):
- Once you receive a bonus, you can use this equity to trade, and it will be added to your trading margin. However, no withdrawals can be made unless you generate profit from bonus funds.
- Here’s how you calculate your audit balance (the current amount you had in your account before receiving the bonus + the bonus funds). For example: 1)If you deposited 10,000 USD and received a bonus of 2,000 USD, your audit balance will be 12,000 USD.
- Once you get the bonus, anything above 12,000 USD will be considered as profit and will be 100% liquid to withdraw.
- Anything below the 12,000 USD will not be liquid cash, and you won’t be able to withdraw it unless you choose to cancel the bonus (which you can do at any time).
- Should you lose the money in your account – you will not be required to pay back the bonus.
- You can withdraw your bonus after it vests – by trading 10,000 times the multiple of the bonus given (approximately 20 lots on EUR USD) e.g., 10,000 x $2,000 bonus = 20,000,000.
- Any remaining bonus funds are withdrawable upon reaching the necessary trading volume of 10,000 for every 1 USD bonus received (within six months) – In other words, a $200 bonus requires 2,000,000 trading volume. A $2,000 bonus requires 20,000,000 of trading volume and so on.
- As soon as the bonus becomes liquid, you can withdraw whenever you wish and as much as you like.
- Should you need to withdraw your deposit before the bonus is liquidated, the bonus will be cancelled.