Forex Demo Contest from InstaForex
- Duration: Weekly
- Available: All Client
- How to Participate: Register the contest with demo account
- How to Win: Make profit with the highest balance
- Withdrawal: Prize can’t be withdrawn, Only profit can be withdrawn.
- – $500
- – $400
- – $300
- – $200
- – $100
InstaForexSniper | Demo contest Detail:
2. The Contest is organized by InstaForex Group (hereinafter – Organizer).
3. It is a weekly Contest held from Monday 00:00 till Friday 23:59:59 (terminal time).
4. Prize pool of each weekly contest amounts to 1500 USD and is distributed among winners in the following way:
- – 1 place – 500 USD;
– 2 place – 400 USD;
– 3 place – 300 USD;
– 4 place – 200 USD;
– 5 place – 100 USD.
5. You can register for the next weekly contest during the week preceding it. Registration finishes 1 (one) hour before the Contest starts.
6. The resulting data is recorded at 12:00 on Saturday. The daylight saving time starts according to the U.S. standard on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November.
1. Every owner of a trading account with InstaForex Company can take part in the Contest weekly (hereinafter – Participant).
2. Only full-aged customers (over 18 years old) may participate in the Contest.
3. Every Participant shall sign up on the InstaForex website.
4. For participation in every weekly contest Participants open individual demo accounts.
5. The Participant agrees to provide true data, the full name identical to one specified in the ID document, available email address.
6. In case trading on two or more accounts is conducted from the same IP, the Administration reserves the right to dismiss their owner(-s) . Thus, it is strongly not recommended to employ GPRS- and 3G- modems.
1. After registration in the Contest the Participant gets a demo account.
2. Initial deposit is 10.000 USD for all Participants and it cannot be changed.
3. Leverage is 1:500 by default.
4. All orders which were put at non-market price are destined to cancellation. The Contest Administration reserves the right to disqualify the account which was employed for trading at non-market quotations.
5. Participants may use Expert Advisors and any trading strategies without any restrictions.
6. Major currency pairs and cross rates are the only available trading instruments at the Contest.
7. Minimal trade volume is 0.01 lot, maximal – 1 lot.
8. Participant can change the trading account type to Swap free by contacting the Support Department.
9. The maximum number of open trades including pending orders is 5.
10. Stop-out level is 10%.