No-Deposit Bonus from RoboForex – $30 No-Deposit
Period: Jan - Dec 2023
Bonus: $30 No deposit bonus
Available to: New Clients
How to Get: Open a new account and verify it. Request the bonus from the client cabinet / automatically or request by email.
Withdrawal Terms: Bonus and profit can be withdrawn after trade some lots.
Get Bonus: ✓ RoboForex – $30 No-Deposit Bonus
RoboForex – $30 No-Deposit Detail:
- Welcome Bonus 30 USD (hereinafter called Welcome Bonus) is a special initial capital, which is given to RoboForex clients, who have fulfilled the conditions of the program.
- The amount of the Welcome Bonus is 30 USD or 3,000 cents (depending on the account type). Welcome Bonus can be granted to the account with EUR as the base currency. In this case, Welcome Bonus amount will be converted into EUR according to the Company’s internal exchange rate.
- Welcome Bonus is available only on the following types of accounts with USD or EUR as the base currency opened in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms: ProCent, Pro, Cent Affiliate, and Pro Affiliate.
- Welcome Bonus is not available to the clients, who took part in Welcome Bonus promotions earlier.
- To receive Welcome Bonus, you have to fulfil the following conditions:
- Pass the personal information, which consists of two required steps – the passport verification and the address verification.
- Verify your mobile phone number.
- Deposit at least 10 USD / 10 EUR / 60 CNY to the trading account using the bank card. Only deposits made through China UnionPay, Maestro, MasterCard, and VISA cards are valid. Deposits made by means of virtual cards issued by payment systems, as well as prepaid cards are not taken into account.
- Each client can receive Welcome Bonus only once.
- The Programme is not available in the regions where the funds can’t be deposited to a trading account via bank cards, as well as the countries where the Company doesn’t provide its services.
- Welcome Bonus is only available for the accounts with the leverage up to and including 1:1000 (the participants of the offer can’t increase their account leverage).